In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Sunday, November 19, 2006

a week at a glance

It is getting warmer... thanksgiving promises to be in the 50s. i love it when it is warmer, but it is uncharectisticly warm... global warming.

I am getting excited for my mums wedding... seems as though everything is falling into place. Today we ate our last meal together as my family currently exsists, come this week monday things will be differnt again, then on Sat. Things will be differnt forever. what a strange thing.

I think i am dying. I have been so under the weather the last couple of days, actually scince last tuesday. What is my stinking problem. First i was having headaches on the weekends, strange. Then i had stomach pains, and feeling so nauses for like four days. I would eat, but only to feel better for an hour and then sick again. i am frusterated. Today the stomach pains seem to be gone, but i woke up with a headache! What is the world! i took tylonale, it helped, but the headache is creaping its way back. I think i better go to the dr. I am frusteraed! I better hurry my health insurance in gone on Dec. 15.

Next week will be short school days! YAY! I do like teaching, but i also enjoy a good break!:)

3 Comments:

  • At 2:30 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    Lillian should stay away. Grrr. I hope you feel better soon.

     
  • At 8:29 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    enjoy the wedding and the holidays!

     
  • At 9:45 AM , Blogger Ruth said...

    How's your break from teaching going? Prayers for your health -- yuck, being sick is nasty all around.
    I'm enjoying a break from teaching too, although I love it. You enjoy teaching at your new school? Zuni is fantabulous - the best kids ever, and my cooperating teachers are fantastic, and I love the church, and I love the area, and I love being able to hike every weekend, and I love the constant smell of woodsmoke because that's how people heat their homes, and I love the little grocery store.
    p.s. Catherine says hi and Happy Day After Thanksgiving

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home