In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Friday, November 10, 2006

...

It snowed today... first day scince i have been back to iowa. I liked it. It was a "warm" snow. I wonder if anyone knows any good devotions or sets of passages to read or something... i just finished reading through the bible in three years (it took me 5 years). I am looking for something to do!

5 Comments:

  • At 11:20 PM , Blogger Matt said...

    Snow... Here its tonnes of rain. You wouldnt like it. But there is tonnes of snow falling in the mountains so as long as the temps stay fairly low down here the snow will stick around. Me, snow excites my inner child. Actually, it excites all of the adult me. Probably cause i live on the wet coast. Meh... gotta love it!

     
  • At 3:19 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    English went ok today...it's over. And I'm not gonna teach college for real! = ) But it went fine. I made them laugh a few times. How did the supervisor visit go today?

     
  • At 5:41 PM , Blogger ann renee. said...

    I love you, Rachel! Guess what!!! I love teaching!!!! Today I made brownies for my class because I like them so much. It's hard to be a student and a teacher at the same time, though. I spend my life doing homework and lesson plans. Now I understand your life a little better:) And I agree...we SHOULD talk!!

     
  • At 1:49 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    Please reassure me that West Sioux is an ok school. Discipline problems...but they can be changed, right? Right? Eeeeeek.

     
  • At 10:42 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    Whew. Thanks, Rach. So...the play is sold out for Saturday night, too, eh? I'm planning on going to NCDC with the girls of 407...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home