In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Friday, October 13, 2006

All good things come to an end...

... The story of my life. YOu know what i hate about this time of my life?

... constant switching of communities, changing of relationships, moving to new places and getting lost, but mostly leaving again and saying good bye. Why invest my self in a place only to have to say good bye? Well, the answer... simple... becuase those few weeks, few conversations, few realtionshiops, random strangers who end up friends, is what makes my life totally worth living. I think it is always worth investing in people and places. but i almost (ok i do) wish that i would pick a spot and stay there for a least a year. The differance however is that i like the idea of trying new things and going new places. And it seems almost imposible.

So why this rant on leaveing? Cause you guessed it, i am leaving BC on Friday of next week. That gives me one blessed week. I will be teaching only until wednesday, and i cleaned up my desk today and realzied all i have invested in my students, rejoiced and cried on the commute home. Thier smiles, when they want to hold my hand and tell me they want me to come home with them, and thier laughter, and their tears, and when they get it-finally, makes it all worth it and makes me wish i could invest more. *sigh* Have a great weekend!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home