In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Friday, September 22, 2006

Pensive

Hey guess what!? Today the sun was shinning, it was warm and i even got to be outside duing lunch! What a good day! I have heaps of planning, but who cares, it is sunny!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Ok,
So i was in Tim Hortons this morning, as is my friedya moning routine (a good old double double) Anwayz, i came rushing in a little bit late, and a man opened the door for me and the lady in font of me and the lady behind. So we got in line and he got in line behind all of us. So we offered for him to go in front and he simply replaid, "na, i am not in a hurry." I was taken aback. So the women in front muttered work and turned to the front of the line and the women behind me nodded in agreement. THen the man said: "yeah, i have a job too, but i have learned not to worry about it." I agreed with him via a nod, and he said: "yeah, i am too old for that".
Anwyz, his kindness struck me and i rush by so much, just to get to the next thing. You know the days don't go any faster then 24 hrs. so i might as well enjoy them.

My kids struck me today as they usally too. But one of them started crying in PE. She had gotten hit in the head with a ball and she came over tears in her eyes and looked at me. So i aksed if she was hurt, "no" are you scared? She simply nodded her head. I gave her a hug and in 30 sec. she was running back in line and chatting lively with her friend. Wouldn't it be nice if we could solve all the worlds tears with a hug.
Another one: a girl came up to me: "you know something, you taught us something and we taught you something. You taught us how to say coloured pencils and we taught you to say pencil crayons." I smiled and said, yup, that is what happens when people from differnt places come to gether and meet, they can teach and learn from each other. She smiled back and nodded. At that moment one of my korean boys came up to me and said Hello in Korean. I thought how blessed am i to get to live in such a diverse world.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM , Blogger ann renee. said...

    allo, mon cherie! guess what...I met one of the best hip hop/breakdancers in Quebec and he invited me to one of his shows (it was pretty amazing). I thought of you and how you would have been able to appreciate the artistry of his dancing so much more than me...and I'm still waiting to get ahold of you... I'm home anytime tonight at whatever time tonight....

     
  • At 1:42 PM , Blogger ann renee. said...

    allo, mon cherie! guess what...I met one of the best hip hop/breakdancers in Quebec and he invited me to one of his shows (it was pretty amazing). I thought of you and how you would have been able to appreciate the artistry of his dancing so much more than me...and I'm still waiting to get ahold of you... I'm home anytime tonight at whatever time tonight....

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home