In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Thursday, August 10, 2006

This week i have learned alot about that phrase "Lord willing" In the book of James, i think chapter four it talks about being to quick to say i will be in this city for a year and then that city. Well, my dad always presendented every statement about the future that he made with "Lord willing" this or that will happen.
Well this week Lord willing seems to be a very prominant statement that i should be making before each sentance. I was planning on leaving for B.C. on Friday, but then on Wed. I brought my mum to the hospital and she had an emergancy histerectamy. Things to note involving this... she was supposed to drive with me to be B.C. and then spend time with her family and then head home on a plane. Well as many of you know, you can't travel one or two days after a major surgery, so last night the desision was made to fly my paka down so that he could drive up with me. WEll, plane tickets can cost a billion dollars, and so we looked and looked and finally did find a plane ticket that was an appropriate price. So he will, Lord willing, fly down here on sunday and we will (again Lord willing) leave for B.C. on Monday or Tuesday. I tell ya.. things are crazy! Also with my mum being in the hospital and here and there and everywhere and me having to drive an hour to get to the hosipital i have not had time to pack or anything, becuase that has really kept me busy. But i am very thankful that she was able to have the surgery before i left for B.C. so that i coudl help out and things like htat.
I can also see now why being a stay at home mum/house keeper is a full time job. It took me all night to get the house back in order from our several rushed trips out the door. Anwyaz, Lord willing mum comes home on Sat. and i will leave for B.C. on monday, wow! What a week!
Praise God for surgons and for family.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:40 AM , Blogger Hannah said...

    Wow! It sounds like you are having a somewhat crazy week! I hope your mom's recovery and your trip go well.
    Yes, I will praise God for surgeons and family with you!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home