In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Sunday, June 04, 2006

Training...

So it has been a long while scince i have written on this thing. But i have been sooo busy! I have been doing staff trainning, and my boss always seems to have something more for me to do. We have an amazing staff that are going to do wonderful things this summer. but i am struggling with getting to know them on a deeper level. I have had a few signifigant conversations, but it is hard. i am tried of short hellos and goodbyes. It is tireing, i want to be setteled. But oh well, i have to choose to live in the moment.
Also Satan is hard at work against us at the moment. We had some stuff things happening to our staff this week, our head staff, my boss found out horrible news about his friend, my fellow coordinatior had tough family stuff and got sick. We had sickness, tiredness, and overall badness at times. I know we are under attack, but i have full Fatih that God is Lord of all and CANNOT stop what He wants done this summer. if you are thinking about it, offer a prayer.
In other things staff training is going well and the pool is open this week and i have ordered all my craft stuff and it is pretty much the most amazing stuff ever! And i got to march in a parade for the camp and throw candy to children and hand out candy to adults and the elderly. I love seeing people smile. It made my day to see so many people htat i know and that know me. It is a wonderful feeling to be known. Anywaz, that is all! Have a wonderful week!

1 Comments:

  • At 12:41 AM , Blogger Carolyn said...

    ya for crafts!!! how are you doing rach??? i wish we could sit down and chat for awhile over coffee. a flat white for me please. :) so joy is staying in australia an extra month with her beau. (is that the right word? beau? is that even a word? i don't know, it just felt like i should use it there...) can you believe it? she's going to marry that guy and move down there forever and you'll be teaching there and let me tell you, I WILL BE ON THE FIRST FLIGHT OVER!!! :) Anyway, hope things are going well at camp. Keep me posted!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home