In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Tuesday, May 23, 2006

Here are the pictures of the wedding:


Catherine and Me before she became Mrs. Vis (she made her dress and her mum made mine)

The best man, James (timothy's cousin) and I

The whole wedding party, including the minister (aka, my boss)

Our bouquets

THis has really nothing to do with the wedding, but on our way to Grand Junction, we saw this sign, so we stoped and really, they were the best restrooms on our whole trip. It was like each one had its own indiviual stall with indiviuals sink. But gas was expensive here, so we only stopped to pee.

Well, that is all for now, in an hour i head to Inspiration HIlls to begin planning for a summer of fun! I hope i get more excited. I love camp, but this year it seems like a bit more of a job. Oh well, God is ever present, so His name will be proclaimed. Cheers!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:28 AM , Blogger Matt said...

    You're quite the blogger cuz! I used to be more enthusiastic, but still I keep a photo blog... Enjoy it for what it's worth!

     
  • At 12:43 AM , Blogger Matt said...

    ps. www.windowintomatt.blogspot.com

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home