In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Friday, April 21, 2006

Ode to Mothers

So today started very early, i woke up at 5:30 am on to intention of my own. I don;t even know why i woke up, we can blame it on stress. So after that i laid in bed for an hr until my alarm went off and i heard the patters of little feet running around upstairs. So i threw on some clothes and out my contacts in and headed to the kitchen. I am babystitting this weekend so the kids came down stairs "scared" me and took ages to sit down to finally eat breakfest! Then with spray bottle and brush in hand i tackled some bed head and cleaned up the kitchen from the crazy breakfest. you would maybe find it hard to belive that to feed three children it would take 40 min. So i finished cleanging the kitchen and headed for making sure chores were done. Then belvie it or not we still had 15 mintues till we had to leave for school, so we read a book about a moose with a loose tooth. Then the coats. Yikes! that took 10 minutes in and of itself. So with the kids at school and me having been awake for almost three hours i headed back to dordt to work out for about 30 min on my dance and then came home for a shower and breakfest. I feel like i could use a nap right now. but i still have class and a little homework. i am always thankful for my mother when i take care of kids over night and all day. well class, homework then class then pick the kids up from school adn the craziness begins again. *sigh* i do love it though, maybe i will get more sleep tongiht!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home