In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Monday, March 27, 2006

spring cleaning!

YAY!!!!! SPRING IS HERE!!!! it smells like rain and last night i had to jump over a pile of earthworms! i love the way spring rain smells. I love rain for a time being, last night as i lay in bed listing to the rain pound on the roof and windows of my room i felt peaceful! Rain has that effect, let me correct that, spring rain has that effect, not all rain. Tommorow SUnny and 50 degreees! Get excited! i am way pumped about it being warm! you know that smell of rain that smells like spring, hmmmm. I love it. So in an effort to celebtrate spring i decided to do some spring cleaning and cleaned my room, i even vacumed it. i wish i was motived to do spring homework. I am afriad of the speed in which these next 5 weeks are going to go, but i have to not think on that. So spring is here! REJOICE!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:45 AM , Blogger mike kramer said...

    soon we will be stepping on worms.

     
  • At 10:08 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

    I second the spring homework issue. But sometimes you just need to chill.

     
  • At 3:47 PM , Blogger ann renee. said...

    Today was not sunny. You lied, Ms. Weather Queen. But that's ok. Sometimes I think the weather does weird things just to spite us poor mortals in Iowa.

     
  • At 5:28 PM , Blogger Rachel:) said...

    Ann, i am sorry that i lied about the weather, the weather man lied to me yesterday. i was quite disapoinited:(

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home