In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Sunday, March 05, 2006

wow.

ah, gift tonight, soo good. it felt worshipful and fun and at moments i am sure i was not the one moving my hands. maybe that is a little wierd, but i love that feeling. It makes me feel free. I love it when i feel like i can hang on to God's hand and there rest my weary soul for a few briefs moments until the music moves on and suddenly i am caught up in new words and movements bringing praise to my King. I love being able to be in the moment. What a blessing. i think i might feel a void with no gift next week, what i am going to do with all that time? But i guess i will be in ontario so i probally won't notice.:)
I am learning to play the piano, i have one lesson left, tommorow, that will be fun. i am learning to play Jesus Loves me, which is quite good, maybe for my futrue classroom. maybe i will get a tape deck. Anwaz, i love learning piano, it helps that i have an awsome teacher!:)
Lillian is acting up again tonight and last night. Ya know, it could be so many things, but i still havn't gone to the dr. Maybe tommrow, what good does it do to wait. i think it woudl be in my best interest to go in ASAP. Now try to conivce me of that, yeah right.
In other news Jane Eyre is done. In my humble opionion the best play Dordt has done scince i have been here. and we have spring break in four days! oh my gosh! Then when we get back we have one month and two weeks about until we graduate. Oh my gosh, that thought just hit me like a ton of bricks. wow, that means the end to so many good things. But it has to also mean the beginging to so many good things. Wow. What have i been doing the last coupel of years? wow.

1 Comments:

  • At 12:29 AM , Blogger mike kramer said...

    where in ontario are you going? you should stop by my house, unless it is california. i will not be there, but hey, you can stop there anyway.

    also, the word "Anwaz" bothers me. thats cool if you feel refreshed from it, but what if everyone wrote like that. words like "kum and go" on those gas stations, "toys backwards R Us" and people who spell kids with a zed also bug me. i might go even as far as to say i don't like how Lars Frederickson has "Punx" tatooed on his fingers, even if i do respect Lars. jeff might kick me in the face for that.

    iy doughnt no, iy fel ight beracs doun ingliish kumunihkehshun. get my drift?

    just kidding. as you were. but toys r us, should chage its name.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home