In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

busy?

Well... i have determined that this could quite possibly be the busiest week of my whole semester, but to be quite frankley honest i could care less. I have decided to just live it out fully. Although i find it to be a little bit more difficult to throughly enjoy everything that you have to do when some of the things are so close together and then there is that concept of time, where you might get something done, but then again might not. Well now that i have sufficiently rambled on, i have to say that despite the busyiness i refuese to get stressed out about it, but what is stress really going to get me? Absoutlouty nothing. and by the Grace of God i will get through un-stressed. Funny though how stress works. What about for you? As i begin to feel stress coming on suddenly my problems seem large, but the world!! AHHHH!! what are we going to do the world's problems seem overwhelming suddenly!:) But then i guess it is good to remeber to take steps on at a time, and take on a friendly phrase of "no worries" and live life fully otherwise really, what is the point. Thankfully we have grace.

3 Comments:

  • At 8:18 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

    I admire your desire to live life to the fullest. And my hair is sticky, so I think I will wash it now.

     
  • At 3:32 PM , Blogger ann renee. said...

    huh? dodging out to the play? Honey, I never went to the play? I don't know what you are talking about! I thought we were going next weekend. maybe we should talk instead of blog,dear neighbour, because this communication doesn't seem to be working.

     
  • At 3:32 PM , Blogger ann renee. said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home