In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Friday, February 17, 2006

a love/loathe relationship

Three things I love about Sioux Center, Iowa:
1. The sky is so big it seems to swallow me whole
2. I can see the stars at night
3. The snow comes to me, i don't have to go to it.

Three things I loathe about Sioux Center, Iowa:
1. It can get below 10 degrees F. and then it is to cold to move
2. no good place to go for coffee
3. people know who you are and they have preconcived notions of what you should be.

Three things I love about Sydney, Australia:
1. the beach
2. my bible study
3. the artisticness of the city (this includes cafe's and coffee shops and dance clubs)

Three things I loathe about Sydeny, Australia:
1. giardia
2. i have to go to the snow, it doesn't come to me
3. It can get hotter then blazes

3 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    hee, hee.....

    you have to figure out who this is now. but you're smart. it's not too hard.

     
  • At 10:07 AM , Blogger ann renee. said...

    RACHEL MARIE... You just said that there is no good place to get coffee in Sioux Centre. BUT, you've forgotten one place: the Humble Bean. I'm disappointed in you. =(
    I love you!

     
  • At 3:35 PM , Blogger ann renee. said...

    i'm confused: just because everyone knows you @ the Bean, doesn't mean they don't make good coffee....=(

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home