In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Thursday, February 16, 2006

I can't belive i am doing this

Well, i joined the ranks of bloging, it seems a little bit weird to me, but i guess i will get over it. It is kinda fun to look at other peoples blogs. Today was the longest day ever, mostly because i didn't sit down until about 9pm. I was in class from 8-3, nothing new, but then i went to sioux falls, airport trip and starbucks...yummy!... then i came back, prayed with my fam. as they head off down south for a mission trip and finally sloughed my sorry ass home. Where i went to visit a friend and around 9:30 at night at supper. No wonder i feel sick. parisites... that is what i have been thinking about... what is a paristite? What is it doing in my body? how am i going to kill it? will it cause me more pain then i am already in? what if it comes and goes? SIN!!! Yuck. oh well, not to be totally drab and morning i got an amazing e-mail this morning from a good friend, that is the kind of thing that can make your day seem amazing. I wonder if blogs will take the place of real conversation? I bought more makup today, intresting, lots of money, its not mine, wonderful.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home