In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Best weekend...

So this has been an amazing weekend.
why? well let me count the ways. Play is going amazing, i feel like i was able to be confident in my designs and blessing beyond all blessings my crew was able to understand me with little contention.

I got to go ballroom dancing for 3 strait hours last night, that made my whole semester practically. how much more fun is it to grab a good friend and dance until you are so tired you could drop, fall, crash and sleep for days.

Next my roomates came back from new mexico this weekend. THings that they bring with them: Noise. love. hugs. stories. exitement. and memories. I love my roomates. nothing says that more then staying up to 2am eating chocolate brownies that were to die for.

today we had lunch at my sunday school leaders house, great food, good converstation, and of course a rousing game of mad gab and round robin. i love people.

Gift is soon, this is coming to a point of contention in my mind. Why am i doing this? Well, answer: i really think it is important to have movement in worship and people have told me they like to use sign in worship. But why is it so unworshipful for me. when i am dancing i lvoe it i can feel God's spirit pulsing through my body and i love the feeling that with the muisc and God i am lost in his presence, it has been a couple of weeks scince i have done that. i miss it. this week things will be differnt. So why then do i feel so un-worshipful signing for gift. in my own priase and worhsip time i sign and that is my worship language shall we say, so why does it make a difference to do it in front of people. *sigh* i wonder if everyone who starts leading in worship feels like this. i guess i should start asking around. It is worrysome to me.

sleep is very very good. my body is so tired it lacks the energy needed to feel alive and to move and celebrate life. i think it is this cold? or could it be whatever has been making me sick since forever. oh well, this too shall pass and in the mean time i will sleep even more, and try to make up for all the hours of energy lost in going to class, the store, a walk, eating, and not think of them as hrs lost, but hrs gained.
right.

I love mondays. They are a fresh start to a new week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home