In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Monday, March 20, 2006

Deep Breaths

I loved spring break. It was so nice to be taken care of by Ann(e)'s family! what a blessing to spend time with a family not your own, who treats you like their own daughter. It was an adventure of epic porportions. To see some highlights you can look at ann's blog, but i enjoyed immensly drinking coffee everyday. hhmmmm, yum. and i loved our wine tasting followed by syrup tasting, followed by tim horons where we proceded to win a coffee and a donut in roll up the rim.
It is snowing, the first day of spring and we almost have a blizzard! Agravating. Hard to belvie that i graduate from college in a few short weeks. Just a few more of my favourite activites before my current world comes crashing around me.
Other things, i love my new car, it drives like a dream and gets awsome gas milage. my brother got his first girlfriend (this is an approroate place for an awww). I am really sick of being sick. This is my second cold/achy flu thing this semester. oh well, better then the stomach flue. i am ready for spring weather.

2 Comments:

  • At 10:32 PM , Blogger mike kramer said...

    whats this about graduating. you still have a semester of student teaching. don't jump the gun. why don't you just save this post as a draft and post it in a little less than a year.

     
  • At 4:39 PM , Blogger ann renee. said...

    hmmmm.........I'm not sure how I feel about this conspiracy behind my back to discuss some delicate issues (ahem, Jenn, Caroline and Rachel!)........:)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home