In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Friday, March 24, 2006

Little Bro and Sis

SO today i went to my mum's house to help my little sister get ready for her Jr. Prom. We discussed all sorts of things, good things, things that sisters who hardly know each other talk about and things that sister who have known each other thier whole lives talk about. (so mostly boys) :) An appropriate topic i figured considering she was going with a boy to prom. Anywho, i made her hair look cool and we covered her in glitter and then we went out to the truck that my brother is borrowing from his farmer mentor for the night and took some pictures!:)

Here is my gorgeous sister and my studly brother!

4 Comments:

  • At 4:40 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    I cannot believe these guys are going to prom! They're growing up so fast, blah, blah, blah. Seems like yesterday we were selling Laffy Taffys at our lemonade stand...and you guys look great. = )

     
  • At 10:16 AM , Blogger ann renee. said...

    You are short, Rachel. Unless it's an optical illusion, both of your siblings are a head taller!

     
  • At 10:16 AM , Blogger ann renee. said...

    This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

     
  • At 9:17 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    By the way, I am jealous of your Civic. It is my dream car, and I'm not even joking.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home