In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Running and Stopping

I have discovered teh ability to make my text differnt colors, i like this alot!

So i had a feeling that this week would begin at a fast past, but little did i know that it might quite possibly be the busiets week ever! Even busiser then when the play was going on! In fact, when woke up today i forgot what day it was and that monday and tuesday and even happend. I am not sure i was in my apt for two days... where did i sleep....

At any rate, today is wesnday and that means no homework! It means that i stayed up till two am finishing my project so that i could take today off. I have had the most wonderfully relazing day ever! i needed a break, and i think i deserved it! I got up at 9:30 went to class, worked on my dance for sunday and it was amazing! I mean, i really nailed the movements, figured out waht i am going to say and i have changed and grown in this dance scince the talent show. Having a place to dance this dance where it was intented to be danced (a church, in worship with fellow beilviers) feels so good. Of course this is not to day that it was not worship before, but there was a differnt time and place. The biggest delimea is what to wear. I need something not to "dancy" and not to loose or scandlous.

So then i came back to my apt, took a shower, got ready ate lunch, and watched a ltittle TV with was promptly the same as taking a nap. When i got up i cleaned my room and now i think i am going to make cookies. These seem like simple things, but being able to take all the time you need with simple things so how makes them so relaxing. I will admit, this week i have been stresseed for the first time in ages, like probally since sometime in october. But taking a deep breath day helps alot! it clears my mind and my soul. Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home