In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Monday, April 03, 2006

BEAUTIFUL!

Things that i think are beautiful:
`Hands Lifted Up signing in Cella's church on sunday
`the sun pouring in my window over my shoulder making me warm
`a gaint dress up tea party where we celebrated life and love
`birds covering the soccer field on saturday morning after it had rained for three days straight. I think they were eating the worms
`earthworms covering the sidewalk
`God teaching me the same thing for two weeks-- me finally processing it
`rainy days
`life

4 Comments:

  • At 10:19 PM , Blogger mike kramer said...

    howd that print work out.

     
  • At 6:55 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    and frisbee!

     
  • At 7:05 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

    I think I'd agree with every think on your list except earthworms on the sidewalk...They always get smooshed and smell. But if they are alive and crawling it's cute as long as I don't smash any of thme.

     
  • At 9:46 AM , Blogger ann renee. said...

    I love you too, Rachel!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home