In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Tuesday, March 28, 2006

My favourite time of the day...

My favourite time of the day is right after dinner in southview. Firstly, i am usally hungry by this point and after dinner i am satisfied and ready to begin a good night. But more importantly i love how i can walk down the hall and listen to the loud chatter and laughter from all my nieghbors and if i go to visit my nieghbors they are probally home and finishing dinner, doing dishes, or cleaning up from a noodle fight. and then in my own apartment my roomates are loudly singing as we clean up from supper and this is usally followed up by large amounts of laughter and extitement at finishing up of the day and letting loose thier stresses from teaching (and my stresses from whatever). how important it is to eat dinner together and to have that time of community. After dinner mints, that is what it is like, after dinner when everyone seems to have blessed moments with thier "families" as my roomates like to call our apartment. I love it!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home