In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Friday, March 31, 2006

Happy nights!

Oh what a wonderful evening! I had a delightful supper with old friends who i had not seen in a year! we reconected, it was beautiful. (plus the food was amazing). Follow that up by an art opening where i got to see two of my dear friends talk about thier art. it was good to hear what they had to say. sometimes you can be friends with someone but see their growth and not notice alot of how they have grown until it is pointed out to you. Then i headed to a highschool play, which was well done, kudos to the actors and actresses, i thought to myself, "when i become a teacher... i will have to go see many many plays at schools..."
Then i spent some wonderful time over large mochas with my roomates in OC. then we watched dirty dancing, havana nights. i thought about australia. I miss dancing. Now i sleep perchance to dream. Tommorow, very exciting events will comendere my entire day and then is sunday when i get to sign at Cella Bosma's church! i am pumped! what an amazing ministry! Delight!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home