In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Boomerang

Today Andrea played outside with me. We started out with a frisbee, but it was far to windy for that kind of excursion, so then I remebered that i had brought back a boomerang with me from australia. I was excited, so we played with that and several other friends came at differnt times to play with us too. So we masterd the throwing of it into the wind and then the best part of all was when Mike through the boomerang all the way over southview and almost killed the lacross players and it landed under a pine tree. I was pretty amazed because it had gone so high and so far!
I did think that maybe we could hunt for robins when they are eating all the worms off of the ground after it storms tongiht, We will see what happens!:) But then i would have to find a way to cook robin meat, maybe for my iron chef compititon on sat.:)
in other news i spent 2 and half hours outside today sitting in the sun. This was one time i was thankful i was not in Australia, becuase my skin got some colour today, but had we been in sydney i would have been burnt to a crisp. I love the sun! and I have no homework! So i need to get ahead in my other homework i guess. yay for sun! I hope we don't die in a tornado tonight!

2 Comments:

  • At 6:01 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    I like the boomerang. Or as I call it, the bangaroo. We should definitely go hunting sometime since we have perfected the throwing.

     
  • At 11:45 PM , Blogger mike kramer said...

    i must admit, i have had practice before. i was born in australia as an indiginous people

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home