In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

I can hardly contain it!

It, being my excitement! it has just been the most amazing day ever! I love the sun shiny weather, it makes me so happy. I opened all the windows in our living room and i opened our door to our hall the neighebors across the way did the same thing. We have a vortex of wind inside, it is like being outside but not. I love today! I had a wonderful time dancing this afternoon and i spent some time developing friendship! i am so happy right now! tonight i will think of a way to spend more time out side, go to a meeting and then praise and worship! I have a desire to do print making too. All my pictures are blowing off my wall!:) I am so happy!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home