In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Friday, April 28, 2006

YAY!!!!

Okay, so i just had my last class of my Dordt career! YAY! well minus, of course, my studnet teaching stuff. oh well. anwyaz, i am so happy i could cry! i got a really encouarging note today, this is the second amazing note i have gotten this week, that makes me happy. I am 1/2 way done with my last take home exam. I have already finished two and that means that i only have three in class exams next week. One will be really hard, one i have no idea nad one will be easy! then camp comes!
Anywaz, i feel pretty sticking blessed today and even though it is raining i am indescribly happy. Just 1 1/2 more hours of homework then to sioux falls to enjoy one final trip with my beloved roomates!

1 Comments:

  • At 2:35 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    You like your exclamation points, don't you!!!!! Well, I'm proud of all your hard work!!!!! And I hate you!!!!! Have fun in Sioux Falls!!!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home