In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Tuesday, May 16, 2006

tommorow creaps in petty pace...

Tommorow i leave for colorado! I am soo excited!! I cannot wait. I did not get to Sioux falls, got as far as camp, stayed for a while, turned around and came home, i just had to many errands to run. So that is over, but i really have nothing post worthy, but i found some old pics on my Dordt account and wanted to post them!:)

Building a fort in the Eckardt.
This picture is small, i think it is lauren, josh, mike, and maybe shannon? Ahh, one of my favorites, my boys dance class, i forget who is even in this picture, ok i remeber, but in an effort to not embares them to much i won't say.


making a fort in the Eckardt Lounge, acutally think we slept in this fort, if my memory is correct.





Ann and Jon, dressed up for something!:)







well, just a little flash back to a time gone by.

1 Comments:

  • At 8:06 AM , Blogger Josh said...

    Wow. I think i have all of those pictures, too. :) Those were all great memories. Especially the Underground Society of Male Dancers...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home