In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Sunday, April 30, 2006

Rain, rain, Rain...

It has been raining way to much! I think it is starting to effect my mood. I love sunny weather and where I love rainy weather for a while, I start to get sad if it rains for a long time. Today I am a little sadder then usual, I blame it on the rain. But things are going so well. I had a lunch at my mum;s house, I loved being surrounded by people who tell good stories (or bad ones) and laughter that abounds. Plus good food, and I tried my best to make an Australian dessert called Pavlova, it was good, I think, but I didn't like it in Australia and I don't like it now. So I have decided that is one food I do not have to make again. But it did seem to go over well with my guests!:) My mum through a sort of grad party for all of us, and that was so sweet of her. Well, I guess I have to study a bit for gen 300, I am a little un-excited, because I don't want to study for exams, I want to be done with my homework. Oh well. Tomorrows another day, I am praying for sunshine! Grace and peace!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:19 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    Tomorrow will be 79 and windy. An improvement from rain, I hope. I missed you today in two classes that we didn't have...

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home