In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Monday, May 22, 2006

weddings!

This weekend was crazy wonderful! I loved it! I learned weddings are lots of work, and lots of people, and very exciting! I can't wait to post some pictures of the wedding, but i have having technical difficulties with my camera, my computer and the internet!:)
Anywaz, Catherine's family was soo welcoming, i have never ever felt so immeditally loved and welcomed into a family in my whole life! All of them, even the extended family, just adopted me! i love that!
Just a few highlights:
  • stoping in Denver twice and vistiing with two differnt families who were extremely hopsitable and fed us lots of good food
  • the trip not costing more then $150 for everything!
  • seeing my good friend (catherine) looking beautiful in her homemade wedding dress
  • seeing how happy Timothy and Catheirne were
  • meeting the families of the bride and groom
  • decorating a hideous basement and making it look like you steped into a garden (for little cost) --i think i need to have my own decorating show:)
  • enjoying time with friends and learning lots of things
  • seeing God's majesty and artistic beauty in the mountians

On that last one i think it is intresting that God uses complemetry colours in most of creation. have a look sometime, it amazed me in the blue mountians, it amazed me in the Rockies, pretty much it amazes me everywhere i look. What an awsome creator!

Well, this ends this post, but pictures will be coming soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home