In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Saturday, May 27, 2006

Coordinatiors

YAY!! for camp! I have just finished coordinationr tranining, which has been lots of fun! I have had a lot of fun making up crafts and preparing for my campers to come! I can hardly wait for them to come, we have staff coming on sunday, i am excited for that too. I have made up some doorhangers and cardstock boxes. I also got to buy 2000 googly eyes, they have eye shodow coloured pupils and black and white. I also bought kooshball paint rings, you can put them on your fingers and then dip them in pint and then roll them on a paper. And we are making Reformed rossarys for lodge and wilderness camp. Anwyaz, i am home for the weekend and i get to go to my sister's dance recitle tonight! Anywaz, that is all that i have to say!
have a good one!

1 Comments:

  • At 10:36 AM , Blogger Rachel:) said...

    reformed rosarys are prayer boxes, mostly because they are a way to help the campers remember what to pray for. This was some one elses idea

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home