In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Monday, August 07, 2006

End of week 8... End of camp....

So camp ended this weekend, talk about out of control! ANwayz, it was a party and a half as awlays. This kids were great, i had a small group of 13 and two conulars who did a great job, plus one of my counsulars even helped me pack:) Anway back at home and i am working on several picture projects, trying to get caught up on my life and the real world and thinking about going to B.C.
In regaurds to B.C. i was thinking we might be leaving on friday but that is only Lord willing, as should be everything in my life i think.
In terms of the guitar playing i have discovered that i have NO rythum, and this is causeing me many many problems,but depsite all odds i have improved from the last couple of weeks. Htis is in part due to the fact that it was week 8 and at night i had nothing better to do then hang out with my counsulars and my fellow coord. who play gutair and we learned together. Needless to say however, i have a long ways to go. it is so much cooler today and i have to say that i am in some ways dreading hte wave of potential cold that is coming due to the nature of the seasons into winter. blah. well enough on that, soo to B.C. from there i make no guarentees expet that Lord willing i will be back in Iowa in October to finish up some teahcing, and then if anyone has any great ideas let me know. I find that when i have nothing to really say i make things up. Cheers mates!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home