In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Sunday, July 23, 2006

Discovery:)

SO this was my 6th weeek of camp, my final week of discovery, it was heaps of fun and I again say God encouarging me exactally how i needed right when i needed it. I had an amazing Chaplin the first 1/2 of the week, but then the second 1/2 was when things started to get really crazy!
Remeber how i had said that i was playing the guitar. Well i played the guitar, coordinated, and was the chaplin for the 2nd 1/2 but God provided and all went well. The chaplin left all of her stuff and her "lesson" plans for me, so that made it heaps eaiser.
Anwyaz, guitar playing went ok, but i still cant strum all that well, but i am pretty stinking determined to learn yet, i got some helpful hints from friends when i was home last weekend, and that worked out well, but then i started playing and things did nto go that well. but still ok, the hints were defintally helpful.

Oh and the funniest story ever, There was a little 8 yr old boy who had a crush on me the first 1/2 of the week and his counsular helped him make a duct tape ring and he gave it to me!:) He told my chaplin that we were pretty much married!:) It was stinking cute, and i hope that when he does get married my chaplin is there and tells that story. It was adoarable, now all i need are the big ones to start proposing:)

Also my staff is going along together well, i think, i had a great time with them this weekend. All in all maybe the best week of camp ever. So two weeks left and then 5 days and i leave for BC
Thats all for now!:)
i love Sankfo!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:49 PM , Blogger Kunnari said...

    Sankfo? do you have a new love interest? do tell!!!!

     
  • At 9:02 PM , Blogger Carolyn said...

    hey, when the big boys aren't knockin at our doors, we'll take what we can get, right? :) so glad you had a good week! and guitar!!!! rock on, rach, you are so talented at so many things my colourful friend...glad you had a good week!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home