In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Guitar

i Forgot something on that last post! I learned to play the guoitar this week, i am not that good, nothing like my dear friends who have been playing for ages, but i am doing alright, My finger tips are permeantlly numb, and i think i have finally figured out how to strum! This was a major task. But i am determined to play for my daycamp chapels. So not this week but next week i will play for campers to sing with. I have lots to learn! ANwyaz guitar advice?

3 Comments:

  • At 9:41 PM , Blogger ann renee. said...

    Dear Rachel,
    I love you! My number? 416-536-1755. BUT you'll have to pick a specific time to call, because I never pick up the church's landline unless I know it's for me. I have a thank you card in the mail, but this is quicker...so...thanks for the hippie shirt:) I love it:) Also, I will definitely be praying for you. Wow. Dordt seems so long ago. My life has become Youthworks. I don't have any time to think about my past life. For real. Sometimes I just want to quit...but then I remember my current favourite song..."Hallelujah, grace like rain falls down on me"....if I ever doubted God, there's no doubt that he exists--and that his grace is MORE than sufficient........oh, Rachel, I'm rambling. We have so much to talk about, but I need to go prepare medical release forms so....I miss you!

     
  • At 2:49 PM , Blogger Carolyn said...

    You learned to play guitar!?!? That's amazing, Rach!!! And no I didn't get to see Terri cuz she's in Texas until July...and actually she just took a job out there!!! Kind of near Houston. She wants me to move down there with her...it's always an option. :) She's probably coming to Chicago to visit sometime in the next few months. I can't wait!!!! Have you talked to any Aussie friends lately???

     
  • At 9:25 PM , Blogger ann renee. said...

    Dearest Rachel...that would be 9:00 my time...no...I will be either at my evening activity or leading worship. If we are going to talk, it will have to be at 10:00 or 10:30 your time:( I miss you!!!!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home