In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

Hip Hop!

Hey guess who just signed up for a hip hop class that starts next monday night... every monday night an hr of hip hop!
If you guessed me! Your right, i'd give you a sticker, but i gave my last one to my grade twos today.
Schools good, taught today, thought maybe i should have been something else, my teacher reminded me to talk slow, and maybe tommorow the kids will understand what i want them to do. Cheers!

4 Comments:

  • At 10:33 AM , Blogger Josh said...

    Talk slow, eh? ;) Hey, sounds like you're having an awesome time up there in BC. Hope this weekend is good for ya, too. I miss your smiling face around here! I'll try to email soon...but no promises! :) Bye!

     
  • At 6:13 PM , Blogger Hannah said...

    Sometimes my students don't understand what I want them to do either. Ever try getting 30 high schoolers to form a circle of mini-circles around the room during 8th period? It took awhile.

     
  • At 8:22 PM , Blogger ann renee. said...

    hehe.....Rachel! Talk slow--- what a surprise:) You need a translator:) Like me. Maybe I should visit you. Too bad I am realizing that a college student with debts and no job doesn't have a lot of travel options.

     
  • At 10:46 PM , Blogger AP said...

    Hey Rachel, I just remembered i had a blogand i saw that you posted on mine so i figured i would return the favour

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home