In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Ahhhh

I went to the beach today. Sigh of contededness entered here. There are days i know i am met to be a teacher. When i can have fun with my studnets, and teach them something at the same time. When they come and ask me questions about books we have never even talked about. Deep beathe and a contected sigh. life is soooo good! Praise God!

4 Comments:

  • At 8:49 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    Hooray for life-affirming moments!

     
  • At 8:59 PM , Blogger ann renee. said...

    oh rachel...'twas good to talk to you the other night. I hope you got all your work done despite talking to me! xox.

     
  • At 5:22 PM , Blogger Matt said...

    See rach... you can live here in the summer time... just not in the winter!

     
  • At 3:02 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

    Hi gorgeous! Glad you enjoyed the beach. Behave over there in your own little country, and maybe I'll behave in mine!
    --Two K´s

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home