In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Tuesday, December 12, 2006

I'm off...

to DENVER!!! i am going to get on a plane, fly for an hr and half to Denver Colorado, for......

An INTERVIEW!!!! YAY!!! I hope it goes well. if this is a place i a ment to be i pray that i will know when i visit and if not, i pray that i will know that too. I would apprecaite if you would join my in those prayers to our ever faithful God.
and in the mean time i get to visit a good friend for a brief day. what a crazy adventure life is!

2 Comments:

  • At 11:30 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    Good luck! Did you leave today already! Enjoy the snow and elevation. Just think...no CSI Bible curriculum! (Right?)

     
  • At 8:02 PM , Blogger Josh said...

    hey Ra -

    it was great to talk to you today - do you have time to get together this week sometime? lemme know, k? Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home