In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Sunday, August 05, 2007

quality time

Wow! I do not think that i am very good at this posting often thing. Just a quick update! I worked at camp for a week, and i worked my bum off! seriously! I did more work in this last week then i have done all summer. Also i spent some quality time with good friends, i forgot what it was like to have friends who know you well. I discovered how much my adult friends mean to me too, and that was good. I feel so at home at the IH because of my adult friends and the friends i have collected over the years. So a good week spent there. I wish i had some really good picutres, but technology is the bain of my very short and impaint existance.

on other news i have yet to pack and organize and i think it has not yet hit me excatlly what it means that i am moving to Montanna for longer then 5 months. This will be the longest amount of time i have spent anywhere! (in the last 2 years that is) I do have a place to live and that is really a blessings. I just think God is so amazing, He truly does provide. well, that is the end of it! i have no idea what the technology will be like once i get to MT, but i hope good.

2 Comments:

  • At 1:41 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

    I'd love to see pictures...I didn't have my camera with me this past week. It was wonderful to spend time with you!

     
  • At 5:23 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    They've gotta have internet out there...it's not the wild west, is it? If it is, I want a picture of a cowboy and an Indian. Preferable shooting each other.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home