In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Tuesday, May 15, 2007

New Cell phone

i was thinking abotu buying a new cell phone, becuase i really need an international calling plan. So i found out that midwest wirless does not have an international calling plan at all, in fact it cost me 49 cents a min for calling to canada.So i found T-moble which has a 600 anytime min, free nigthsa dn weekends would be 40 bucs a month. then i would have to pay 20 cents a min for calls to CA. BUt i can buy a frequetn caller plan for $45/ month and then calls to CA only sost 9 cents a min. So the extra plan is 4.99. ok, but here is the dilema, Right now i ahve a phone card for 1.9 cents a moin, but it charges me 99 cents per min for hook up charges. So if they are not home i waste 99 cents. ok, i have spent $50 in teh last 5 months on calling cards. so the plan would be cheaper in that respect, but then i would have to take into consideration being on the phone for more then an hour, so that would cost me 5.40 per hour. i am just not sure what i should do. What kinds of cell phones do you all have? please give me advice!

4 Comments:

  • At 6:04 PM , Blogger Hannah said...

    I am happily cell-phone free. So, sorry I can't give you any advice.

     
  • At 7:46 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    I have Verizon, but my parents pay the bill since we're on the same plan. So, like Hannah, I have little to no advice to give you.
    On the other hand, you are fun and cool and do you know anything about next year yet? When do you finish in Denver?

     
  • At 7:10 AM , Blogger Andrea said...

    2 weeks?? Awesome! In 2 weeks, I will be in California, but I will be back shortly. How long are you around for?

     
  • At 9:09 AM , Blogger Lynola said...

    get a different phone card that doesn't charge ridiculous hook-up fees. I have Sprint and they also charge 39 cents/minute to Canada. Mostly I only call my parents, and I call them collect because they have a great plan that lets them call me back for 25 cents, no matter how long the call.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home