In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Sunday, May 06, 2007

Beauty and the Beast

This weekend i helped with backstage managment, lights, and set moving for the Van Dellen christian middle schools production of the broadway play "Beauty and the Beast". Can you believe that 60 middle school studnets were able to act in a 2 1/2 hour play? I was amazed! They did such an amaazing job! I just love them soo much! I never (ever, ever) thought that i would say how much i love jr high studnets and how proud i am of them! THey are amazing! I had such a good time with my 4 seventh grade set movers! We had our own little club!:) It was super! Plus, i got to do some makeup for my middle schoolers, including old age, grey hair and all sorts of amazing things! I just love theater, i had forgotten how much i love the theater and how much i love my school.
I watched all my students in gems and cadets be involved in my morning church service and it brought me to tears to see that i will have to leave teaching my students. I love them soo much! I am sad to leave, but God always has something new to teach and show me, i wonder what is next.

2 Comments:

  • At 8:39 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

    mmm, I'm glad you enjoyed being involved in beauty and the beast. i'm praying for you in this new step in life...something will come along. love you!

     
  • At 9:57 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    Great things, I'm sure...good luck. Heard anything from anywhere?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home