In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Thursday, March 15, 2007

Something new (and un-expected) for me...

Last night my roomate (who coaches basketball) and her fiance convinced me to make a braket for March Madness. Now i would like to state that i have never even heard of this, or if i did i completely ignored it and blanked it from my memory!:) But she manged to convice me!:) Then end of the story is that i decided that Florida should win because i am going to go there in a few weeks, but a few people in the running were gonzaga, illionios, and some others i can't rememeber!:) For anyone who knows me well (at all really) knows that this is a streatch! The games start tonight and for the first time in my life i might actuallly watch and care about a basketball game on TV! I know,... have a seat, ... take a deep breathe ....whatever you need to do, this is un-expected news!:)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home