In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Monday, January 22, 2007

Picture saga contiued

Here are some more pictures that i have taken that demostrate my life thus far in denver. Still looking for a church, this is a hard and time consuming challenging task. *sigh*


My roof with snow on top (bout 3 feet) Me Shoveling the snow off of my roof


Why was i shoveling the roof? Look to the left... the sky is falling... the sky is falling... snow falliung off of my roof to the right.

Ahhh, the finished roof!:) Now i am snowy from falling down my stairs/sledding hill!:)

5 Comments:

  • At 9:11 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

    Yay, pictures! I'm so glad you posted on my blog so that I could find yours! Thanks for the sage words on my blog...you're going to become one of my regular reads now :)

     
  • At 5:37 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    hahaha.. you shoveled the roof! nice job girlie!

     
  • At 7:45 PM , Blogger Denise said...

    Rachel...yes, Cella was really diagnosed with breast cancer. This too saddens my heart a great deal. Hopefully she'll have a fast recovery!

     
  • At 11:25 PM , Blogger Matt said...

    Is the third picture from the top your roof caving in, your roof leaking leaking, or just some plywood you are proud of?

     
  • At 11:40 AM , Blogger Ruth said...

    looks fun. wanna have a roof snow party?

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home