In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Friday, January 05, 2007

SNOW DAY!!!!

So i taught one day, and now we have a snow day! talk about irony, i move from Iowa to Colorado, and i am swamped with snow! litterly! they really do not plow the roads here, it is tricky to get around some days. today i bet we got 4 inches of snow and it is still coming. I wonder if i really do have a job!:) Anywaz, blessings to all!

3 Comments:

  • At 10:35 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    So, didja get planning for next week done today? Or did you go skiing?

     
  • At 11:34 PM , Blogger Matt said...

    Snow is awesome... we got a dusting here... but it turned to rain and cold wind. I spend that day diggin in a pit. Oh for the want of a warm classroom!

     
  • At 4:17 PM , Blogger ann renee. said...

    Hey! This is weird. I can't write on your blog. Let me know if you are able to comment on mine. anyways, I just wanted to say that I think you have more snow that we do in the Great White North. We got 20 cm two days ago, but then it rained and now everything is SLUSH. Ick. Je t'aime...ann.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home