In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Thursday, January 04, 2007

Day one---Done!

Well, today was my first day as a real live teacher! i laid down the ground rules and i learned some kids names, i talked to some of the staff, and i planned a little bit for next week. I taught abotu claes oldenburg and sketchbooks. I think it will be a good semester! I even enjoyed teaching my jr. high! I am now excited for tommorow, but i have to plan still. Sigh the work is never done! I hope days are great all around the world!

2 Comments:

  • At 8:37 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    Congrats! I'm glad you enjoyed your middle schoolers. Have a great week!

     
  • At 10:11 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

    Rachel! I'm in Denver now and will be until we leave on the 9th. When will you be around? I'm so excited to see you and hear about school etc!
    Angela

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home