In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Sunday, January 21, 2007

Life in Denver

Someone said to me the other day: "a picture is worth a thousand words" so here are several million words. however to those who know me well i have not been know to keep words to a minimum. So i have included some words that describe what the picture can not. Enjoy what i have expearicned thus far in Denver!:) Driving down the road to my house, ice covered roads, packed down snow by about a foot. This does not really show how dangerous the driving really is, i keep almost hitting parked cars.:)
Lots of snow piled up in the middle of the roads. Sometimes the snow piled up is higher and wider then my car can handle--this causes the hiting parked car syndrom.
The view from the road that comes out of my house. The mnts. are only to the west! I am much better at finding my way around here!:)

now is seem to have trouble posting, we will have to see what happens later!

1 Comments:

  • At 11:25 AM , Blogger Sarah said...

    Rachel! I'm so glad things are going well for you. Are you making a lot of friends? It's crazy to think that everyone has regular jobs...I'm still stuck in the bubble of school. It's a bit surreal here.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home