In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

My teeth are violin strings

Hello all!

Best friends are good for the soul!


This weekend my dear friend Ann(e) came to visit me on a "buisness" trip. Check out her blog to see her side of the story!:) So we had an amzing time. She arrived at school and watched me teach, and took a nap (behind my desk). While napping my secretary was giving a tour and she popped her head up and smiled (as only ann can). Then my serecarty appologized and moved on. THe family must have thought I sleep on the job or we let homeless people in!:)


Story two, we went to my friend jasons house for a relaxing glass of wine and sometime in the hot-tub. It was amazing! After last week, it seemed perfect!:)


Story three: After eating breakfast on my front porch we went down town on Sat. we ended up at a farmers market (only with ann) :) and i bought some awsome paper, i think i will make a lamp. we wandered around tried on dresses at my fav. dress shop dowtown and ate lunch at a hawain coffee shop. we then sauntered to the art musuem and looked at Claes Oldenburgs sculpture (outside). Then we did some other random stuff.

Here are pictures, i hope!:)





on sunday we at breakfest on my porch swing (in a hurry) and went to my church! THen we made mango salsa and warmed up indian food. Walked at hte park (thankfully didn't run into anyone i knew;) ) and then i brought her to her church for meetings. I miss her.

My life is for Rent.

Best Friends are good for the soul!

1 Comments:

  • At 3:08 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    Life for Rent is my theme song.

    You are freaking hilarious. Thanks for the dating advice--I couldn't agree more.

    Our former classmates who recently became parents:
    Kelli De Groot (well, in Oct)
    Adam Bonnema (last week)
    Jen Foreman (a couple months ago)
    Mick Snieder (last week)

    EEEEEEEK! I can't wait to see you.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home