In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Thursday, June 28, 2007

ACK!

So i have made no progress on my school desision, i am waiting to hear back from my dream job in Chicago. But we'll see what happens.

But in way better news! I bought a camera today!!!!! I have been wanting a digital SLR for ages! and i finally bought one! It cost me so much money, but then i rememebred that most of it was a gift from my step grandma! I am so excited! I bought a Digital Rebel by Cannon, XTi and two accompaing lessons. I almost went the step up the D 30 but it was soo big! i just couldn't see myself actually wanting to carry it around. Maybe i should have up graded, but I LOVE my new camera. I also want you all to know that i have a love-affair with dresses! oh my gosh! I bought two new white dresses today, but combined the cost the price of one white dress.
I know this post is pointless consumerism, but i am very excited!


i thought i might have posted a picture of it, but i am not sure. I may have to try again later! anywaz, hope you are well!:)

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home