In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Monday, March 03, 2008

a quick update...

Having a full time job severly limits blog type communication.
But things have been going in full swing here in montanna! I spent a jolly weekend in Billings spending time with Becca and Heather! Yay for good friends i haven;t seen in forever! Also yay for being able to pick up right where we left off!
IN other news i have decided to stay another full year here in MOntana, and i feel very peaceful about the decesion, but i am scared that i will not have any friends out here this year as my current roomate is getting married and my friend (fellow colleage) is moving away. It is a sad day that they are both leaving, so hopeuflly the next year they hire a teacher hre who is young and wants to be my friend. If you know anyone send them to Conrad Christian SChool, COnrad MT. and tell them it is a great experaicnea nd Rachel needs a friend! So i would apperciate your prayers as the school searches for a new teacher, and that will be a struggle for them.
I am still belly dancing and would like to note that i am getting better and better at it, unfourntluy i am still not at a preforming stage!:) Anwyaz, i hope you are all doing well!
Cheers!

2 Comments:

  • At 1:01 PM , Blogger Kunnari said...

    and is single and is male and is hot!!!!!!

    you go girl!

     
  • At 1:39 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    Congrats on another decision! I will be making one along the same lines next week. We should hook up when we're both out here. Oh, wait...we are! This month, right? Call me. :)

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home