In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Monday, February 11, 2008

They say a picture says a thousand words...

My first attempt at skiing.....
This was probally the third fall on the second run... skiing may not be my sport!:)
going to an Elizabethan Mystery dinner... dressing up for the period.
We made our BEAUTIFUL dresses from dresses from the thrift store and a few other such items such as chair covers. I would like to draw your attention to the red under "dress" in my outfit which would be the aformentioned chair cover.


... then here are several million words!

2 Comments:

  • At 12:34 PM , Blogger Sarah Heckmann said...

    Your dress is very beautiful. Oh to live in the Elizabethan times so that we could all wear those dresses all the time!
    Also, seeing you in the snow and not on your skies makes me sad, but also somewhat relieved. You see, I will be skiing soon for the first time of my life, and knowing that not everyone can stay on their feet (er, skis), gives comfort to be restless soul. :)
    Toodles!
    Sarah M.

     
  • At 3:45 PM , Blogger Nikki said...

    beautiful! I'm so glad I got to see pictures of your dress!
    And you look hilarious in the snow - looks like you had a great time!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home