In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Thursday, September 27, 2007

Two completely different worlds:

So here are two different journal entries from my personal journal that i thought i would share. They are from my previous experiance in Denver, and one from last weekend. Both were written when i had been in each place about the same amount of time.

Febuary 15 2007:

What a Crazy day! I ended up at some random black baptist church and stayed. It was a good service, just a little wierd to be the only white person there. But now here i sit outside of Enstine's bagels and the sun is shinning. It is so warm here for Febuarry. It is very peaceful to be sitting out here among these strangers and enjoying the sun and my coffeee. I think i am going to really like Denver.

Sept. 22 2007:

What a crazy day! I can't belive that i just drove an hour and a half to take pictures of the beautiful trees all around here. It has been soo cold this week. I though tthat scince it was warmer i would come out to the park (glacier) to sit for a while. But seeing as it is in the mountinas, it is much colder. But the sun is shinning and it is just beautiful! I have only seen two people in the last hour that i have been sitting here and drawing. There is a very bold ground squirrel sitting next to me and occasionaly on my lap. It is very peaceful and there is so much beauty in this place. I think it is going to be ok to live in montana.

I just had to laugh when i got home and was reading through past journals and foudn the one about Denver. What a difference, eh? I can't believe how different those to places are. And maybe not even how differnt the places are ,but how different I am in each place. Strange.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home