In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Monday, September 17, 2007

According to those who are young....

According to my 7th grade boy student: "The romantic Era was when boys decided to be nice to girls, and they just rejected them!"
According to my 7th grade girl student: "To be patriotic means to take your hat off at the rodeo when the flag goes by. I would consider myself to be very patriotic. I am always the first one to take my hat off when the flag goes by."
According to my 6th grade girl student: "Being patritic is not liking the colours red, white, and blue. It's praying and supporting your country.
I thought these were worth sharing. More to come later i am sure!:)

2 Comments:

  • At 5:40 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    Oh, kids. Don't they say the darndest things???

     
  • At 9:36 AM , Blogger Matt said...

    Cuz... slideshows made easy by picasa (a google upload program) If you have gmail and a blogspot, you have an account w/ picassa, and can easily slot pictures into the slideshow, and stick it into you're blog! Hows it going with the teaching???

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home