In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Tuesday, October 16, 2007

School picture day!

You may think by reading the title of this blog that i am taking a trip down memory lane, but i assure you I am not. I am simply stating a fact about this coming week. Now when i was a little girl growing up on the plains of the midwest, the only decision for picture day was what cool top I wanted to wear and maybe hair and earings. These were important decisions for sure, but now picture day has evolved into something more.
I still have to decide what to wear, earings, hair, ect. But now I also have to decide what color backround i want my photo taken against as well as what particular pose i want to have. When did taking a school picture become such a large course of decision making?
I remember a time and a converation with my Dad in which we talked of all the decisions one had to make in a day. He wanted to have a skit (like whose on first) that made fun of all the decisions that one has to make at a resturant. Like would you like a salad with that? ok great, house or ceaser? ok what kind of dressing? would you like croutons? Alright, would you like a warm plate or cold plate? and so on. I thought that he would have gotten a kick out of my school picture dilema.
The question still remains: What backround and pose to I choose that will look the best with my outfit?

1 Comments:

  • At 4:16 PM , Blogger mike kramer said...

    hey rachel. i got your letter the other day. thanks. i liked the fuzzy pictures. the turtle also made me laugh. i probebly have the orrigional somewhere, but not here at school so i was unable to compare. thanks though. i will send a letter when i have enough money for a stamp.

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home