In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Saturday, February 13, 2010

A long time coming!

So this post is a long time coming. But i have to say that things are amazing! I have not posted for forever! But my students are amazing! they are constantly questioning things and thier curiosity drives my teaching daily. I am actually getting a 7th student soon.
enough about school, Josh and I have been having an excellent time in iowa city and love our church plant, One Ancient Hope.
We have also taken classes on ballroom dance and that has been a wonderful aspect to our weeks. We have learned alot about each other through these dance lessons as we continue to learn to commuincate and enjoy each others company.
My mum has finished her chemo treatments and is doing very well, we have been very thankful that she is cancer free for the moment. ALthough she contiues to battle with lung infections, she is feeling better overall.
The guinea pigs contiue to be an endless source of entertainment and fun for both my students and myself.
Winter contiues to be challenging as it is dark and cold, and we have had a lot of snow days this year.
So merry christmas, happy new year and its been a great time!

2 Comments:

  • At 5:52 PM , Blogger Andrea said...

    At last! A post!!

    :)

     
  • At 7:34 PM , Blogger De Jongs said...

    Just wanted to say congratulations to you & Josh on your engagement! So happy and excited for both of you~ May blessings abound!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home