In thinking about.....

I'm just a girl, searching for where God wants me next, but living constanly in the present, reflecting on the past enough to see hope for the future.

Sunday, June 07, 2009

Just call me the traveling... poet?

So i managed to move home with out too many troubles. We did get stuck ust outside of great falls in light of a broken belt. But made it home two days later, unloaded and brought the U-Haul back. Its been a good visit at home so far. It is wierd to see my mums with breast cancer and the chemo treatments. I thought the wierdest thing would be the hair loss, but it turns out that the wierdest thing for me is how tired she is. We love to take walks together and right now we are unable to do that and I know that she hates it too.
Having a trial in my life is effecting every relationship i have and i really never thought that would be the case, but it is. That is wierd too.
I have been home now for a totaly of four days and I am off again to travel the world. First stop Iowa City to look for apts. Second stop is Chicago for a day to get our bearings (sharon and I) third stop is Ireland! YAY! I can hardly wait! Then the Netherlands. I am so exicted about this trip, but with everything else going on it seems so difficult to wrap my mind around the fact that I am acutally going! we leave at 7am! I would apperciate prayers for my mum and for saftey traveling. For another milestone, Josh and I celebrated on year of dating on Friday and we went horse back riding, he also brought me a dozen roses and we ordered a pizza from a short bald man from the bronx. it was an intresting conversation and the best mushroom pizza i have ever eaten!
Cant wait to see you all when we get back!

2 Comments:

  • At 10:01 PM , Blogger Ruth said...

    Oh, have fun traveling! I'm sorry to hear about your mom - I'll pray. And congrats about you and Josh. :-) What are you doing next year?

     
  • At 12:22 PM , Blogger Matt said...

    CUZ!!! Stoked to hear about your adventures... can't wait to hear all about it later in the summer! Congrats on the 1 year... you're beating Rach and I in at least one way! See you in August!

     

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home